Using Microsoft Azure is easier with Carbonite
Migrate difficult workloads rapidly to Azure and Azure Stack.
Watch our on-demand webcast: Put your business on the fast path to Azure
Support Azure deployment and utilization
The Carbonite®—Microsoft partnership puts powerful data protection solutions into the hands of Azure users:
- Server migration to Azure and Azure Stack
- Backup and high availability of Windows servers and Hyper-V environments
- Enterprise protection for Microsoft Windows endpoints
Carbonite Migrate for Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure Stack with minimal risk and near-zero downtime.
How it works
Real time replication...
- Starting from the portal, add the details of the source and target.
- Choose from your available servers in the migration portal.
- The solution identifies the appropriate instance size in Azure, allowing customization if needed.
...near zero downtime
- An automated process installs the software, provisions the target and creates a replica of the source in Azure.
- The target is available for manual or automated cutover immediately upon synchronization.
Migrate to Azure and Azure Stack
- SQL and Linux upgrades while migrating to Azure
- Azure Stack support for production or testing
- Granular selection of data to migrate
- Support for clustered workloads
- Support for migration of large workloads above 4TB
Continuous replication of your IT systems on standby, ready for failover 24x7.Download datasheet
"Carbonite Migrate has allowed us to transparently migrate out customers from vSPhere to Hyper-V based platforms."
"Carbonite Migrate allowed us to have zero downtime when migrating critical-operation data."
"Carbonite Migrate is the best Migration and Availability tool, including for physical machines, with ‘near-zero’ downtime"
Carbonite Migrate to Azure
Learn how Carbonite Migrate quickly and easily migrates physical, virtual and cloud workloads to Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack with minimal risk and near-zero downtime.Read more
Carbonite Availability for Microsoft Azure
Learn how Carbonite Availability helps organizations avoid downtime and maintain continuous availability of critical server environments while leveraging Microsoft Azure.Read more
Carbonite Endpoint Protection for Azure
As a Microsoft Azure partner, Carbonite Endpoint Backup is optimized as an Azure platform as a service (PaaS) offering. This guide is designed to help you understand how to take advantage of Carbonite Endpoint Backup running on Microsoft AzureRead now